Welcome to EEC’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) Program Manager.
A Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) is a method to assess, improve, and
communicate the level of quality in early education and care and after-school settings.
QRIS are similar to other consumer rating systems, in that they "rate" goods or
services to provide customers with a better understanding about the quality of that
Any interested early education and care and after school program has the opportunity
to engage in the new Quality Rating and Improvement System in order to gain a better
understanding of a program’s quality in respect to the QRIS system and to inform
related targeted quality advancements.
The Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) Program Manager will help programs
manage the QRIS Application process.
The QRIS Program Manager (QPM) is designed so that programs can:
The QRIS Program Manager (QPM) is also designed to:
- Create, View and Edit a QRIS Program Application
- Create a list of documentation that an individual program plans to submit to demonstrate
how they meet the measurements for each of the QRIS standards
- Complete an on-line version of the QRIS Self-Assessment Worksheet to assist programs
in identifying their self-assessed QRIS Level.
- Track the submission of program applications for QRIS ratings that includes each
program’s self assessed QRIS level
- Support the management of the evaluation process of QRIS application and materials
provided for review
- Generate summary Information and verification reports about each program’s approved